Saturday, January 1, 2011

WELCOME TO EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!!

Hi my name is Karmen. I'm 24 years old and for the first time in my life, I feel as if I'm in the "in between" stage. What's the "in between" stage, you ask? For me, I'm not a girl but I don't consider myself a full fledged woman. I'm not a wife or a mother yet. I don't have my own business, yet or any other thing that would place me in a specific group.
At first, this bothered me, but then I thought to myself, "who are you then? What makes you so different?" So far, at 24, this is what I've come up with: I am a daughter who believes making her parents proud is the greatest way I can repay them, yet I will live my life on my own terms and according to my God-given purpose. I am a sister who will die for my younger siblings and I want them to grow in life knowing that they can look to me to give some guidance and to bail them out when they can't tell our parents. I am a friend, and I want my true friends to know that I'll always be loyal, honest and present. But more importantly, I am royal because I am birthed from the Creator on purpose and with purpose!
And right now, I'm just in between all aspects of my life and I think it's awesome! I'm having fun and as I transition into more "concrete" areas of my life, I'll share them with you. What I want you to know about me is that I'm like water, on the surface I'm flexible and willing to move to and around whatever may come. But over time, you see that I carry a power within me that can reshape the Earth! Welcome, and I'm so glad you're on this journey with me!
Karmen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whats going on??.. keep up the good work its bound to pay off for you in the long run.. If its not worth working hard for then WHY Bother at all? Its not gonna be a easy road so prepare yourself for the different obstacle that may come amongst you!

    ReplyDelete